Skip-A-Payment allows you to make no payment on your loan for one month. And for a limited time, you can take advantage of our holiday skip a pay! Talk to a member service representative for more information!
About Skip-A-Payment (Loans that Qualify)
- New loans must have made six (6) consecutive monthly payments to qualify
- Existing loans must have made three (3) consecutive payments between each Skip
- Loan payments must be at least $100
- Only 2 requests per year
- There is a $29 processing fee
- Loans must be in good standing with the credit union and forms must be received no later than the due date
Is this going to be bad for my credit?
No, the Skip-A-Payment does not affect your credit at all. It is not considered a delinquency.